- If you merge Tsavo east and west, they form the largest national park in the whole world covering an area of 21000 sq km. You are about to explore this wide wild jungle of Africa
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East / West - 2hrs drive
You will be picked up by 05:00 hrs and drive along the main Mombasa-Nairobi highway hrough semi-arid country to the Tsavo East National Park and enter the park through Buchuma Gate.
You will begin looking for animals on entry into the park passing via Aruba Dam and Kanderi Swamp where more animals could be found. Tsavo East National Park is one of the world's greatest Wildlife Sanctuaries noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of wild animals including lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo and other plain game. Lunch will be served at a stop-over restaurant.
You will proceed on to Tsavo West National Park and embark on searching for animals on arrival driving to the dirrection of the rhino sanctuary whereby if lucky you may see the black rhino. Other animals likely to be seen are: leopard, lions, zebra, hyena, buffali, elephant, hunting dogs among others. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge / Camp.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Mombasa : 3 hrs drive
This day you will wake up for an early breakfast and depart with game viewing drive en-route to Mzima Springs for your walking safari tour session. Mzima Spring is the source of the Tsavo River, here the water is crystal clear whereby through an under-water glass cabin, its possible to see the fish, hippos. Crocodiles also can be found within. Lunch will be served at a stopover restaurant outside the park on your way to Mombasa. Later on you will depart for Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon drop off at your respective hotel.
Daily departures: 2 persons minimum ,guaranteed departure.
Private Safari Minibus
|High Level Accomodation||2 persons booking together in a safari vehicle:||USD 440 per person|
|4 persons booking together in a safarib vehicle||USD 430 per person|
|6 persons booking together in a safari vehicle||USD 410 per person|
|Standard Level Accomodation||6 persons booking together in a safari vehicle||USD 390 per person|
|2 persons booking together in a safari vehicle||USD 370 per person|
|4 persons booking together in a safari vehicle||USD 350 per person|
Children 2 years and below : Free of charge
Children 3 years to 12 years : 50% of an adult rate
Children 12 years to 18 years: 90% of an adult rate
Higher level Logdes/camps - Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge, Severin Camp
Tour price includes:
- All park entrance fees including government taxes.
- Service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Full board accomodation(Breakfast,Lunch & dinner)
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a 4x4WD safari tour van with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Mineral Water while on safari.
Tour price Excludes
- Optional Masai village visit
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements