- If you are booking a safari from Mombasa, Kenya Coastal city, you are at the right place, and your trip can start from from Mombasa port, Tiwi, Diani, Bamburi, Serena or Shanzu.
Mombasa / Tsavo East National Park - 2 hrs drive
You will be picked up by 05:00 hrs and drive along the main Mombasa-Nairobi highway through semi-arid country to the Tsavo East National Park and enter the park through Buchuma Gate. You will begin looking for animals on entry into the as you concentrate onto the direction of Aruba and Kanderi area where sometimes there may be high concentration of animals.
Tsavo East National Park is one of the world's greatest Wildlife Sanctuaries noted for its vast elephant herds and a variety of wild animals including lions, leopards, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo and other plain game. Lunch will be served at a stop-over restaurant. You will then proceed on your safari tour looking for more animals as you drive towards the exit gate and depart for Mombasa arriving late afternoon. Drop off at your respective hotel/Port.
Daily departures: 2 persons minimum, guaranteed departure.
|2 persons booking together in a safari vehicle:||200 USD per person|
|4 persons booking together in a safari vehicle:||170 USD per person|
|6 persons booking together in a safari vehicle:||150 USD per person|
Children 2 years and below : Free of charge
Children 3 years to 12 years : 50% of an adult rate
Children 12 years to 18 years : 90% of an adult rate
- All park entrance fee including government taxes.
- Service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a 4x4WD safari tour van with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Mineral Water while on safari.
- Optional Masai Village visit
- Items of a personal nature