A day short group or family safari tour to Tsavo East that’s ideal for visitors staying around Mombasa, Diani, Tiwi and Kilifi in Kenya.
You will be picked up early in the morning at 05:00 hrs for your Tsavo East National Park safari tour. Drive along the main Mombasa-Nairobi road through semi-arid country Tsavo East Bachuma gate. Embark on game drive in search for animals upon entry. Tsavo East is one of the world's greatest Wildlife Sanctuaries noted for its vast Elephant herds and a variety of games including Lions, Leopards, Cheetah, Giraffe, Buffalo and other plain game. Proceed on for lunch. Get back looking for animals come out of the park. Drive back to Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon.
Daily departure, minimum 2 persons.
Private Safari Minibus
|2 persons booking together in a vehicle: 200 USD per person|
|4 persons booking together in a vehicle: 170 USD per person|
|6 persons booking together in a vehicle: 150 USD per person|
1. High Season:July to March
2 .Low Season: April,May, June
Children 2 years and below : Free of charge
Children 3 years to 12 years: 50% of an adult rate
Children 12 years 18 years : 90% of an adult rate
Tour price includes:
- All park entrance fees including government taxes.
- Service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Mineral Water while on safari.
Tour price Excludes:
- Optional Masai village visit
- Items of a personal nature